Re: [DMCForum] ATTN: CheckSix3 (Organized Religion)

Re: [DMCForum] ATTN: CheckSix3 (Organized Religion)

One of my best friends has an interesting theory. Religion is a club for
people who have no interests that can be said to be "in common" with
anyone else. So they invent one. It's called God.

I'm not one of these people, nor am I like my friend.

Martin

content22207 wrote:

> I'm afraid religion beyond a handful of believers has no choice but to
> be organized. Is far too complex otherwise.

click here