Re: [DMCForum] Re: Atheists for Jesus

Oh, and you were REAL respectful of me when I shared
my story returning from Pigeon Forge.  Tell me, what
provocation did you have to speak so harshly towards
me in response to my story?  Because as I saw it, that
was the beginning of you and my bickering.  There was
no reason to say what you did, you simply did it to
spite me.  That's fine though, that's to be expected
from people.

And if you were to prove science, I assume you would
just do it on faith alone?  No, you would use books,
charts, graphs, empirical evidence..yet I can't use my
one source of information?  Gosh, let's take that
mentality and use it in science.  Let's just mix
chemicals without using ANY reference materials!
Let's construct buildings without ANY blueprints!  Why
don't we just throw out all law books and run a court
system on the flip of a coin!  What would you like me
to do, Marc?  Should I just witness by faith alone?
Pretty harsh if you ask me.  God bless.

Psalm 14:1 - The fool hath said in his heart, There is
no God..

**-Remember, I'm not calling you a fool.  I'm just
quoting.  Don't shoot the messenger.-**

Matthew 7:14 - Because strait is the gate, and narrow
is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be
that find it.

Matthew 5:11 - Blessed are ye, when men shall revile
you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of
evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Thank you for all the grief you give me; it makes me
want to witness more and more.  The funny thing is
people read this, they watch this discussion develop,
and they see me stand up against many of you (some
more hard-core than others).  Some of those people
will turn to Christ and go to church and become saved
- just because of this discussion.  I may be leading
people to Christ without even knowing it.  That makes
me feel so good inside =).

If you just will not attack my religion, I won't have
to defend it.  Pretty simple stuff for people who seem
to believe they are so wise and independent.

Jeremiah