Re: [DMCForum] Atheists for Jesus FUNNY POST

Re: [DMCForum] Atheists for Jesus FUNNY POST

http://www.watchtower.org/

These door knocking Bible bangers will tell you their God is the only
true God, now we have forum Bible bangers, what next?

Who is right and who is wrong, it is your own belief that is correct.

My DMC-12 is my  new GOD. Oh mighty Stainless one please fire your 6
cylinders on the first try. Please do not hunt as thy will idle at a
stop light. Please dont let thy voltage drop dangerously low. Please
dont spew your green blood on ones asphalt as a sign of anger. If i
worship thee will thou give thee pleasure on a Sunday drive, will thou
grant thee 25MPG on that Sunday drive. BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA.

Go ahead and spread your praise for God as i delete another unread
Forum post.

Mark V