Re: [DMCForum] I'm bored... Where is the "DMC" Forum gone?

Re: [DMCForum] I'm bored... Where is the "DMC" Forum gone?

John,

I agree, and I will be silent once the attacking of my
faith stops.  I watched this happen for about a month,
and it's been going on sporadically throughout this
year.  I don't mind when someone speaks their opinion;
I do mind when people attack other people's faith for
no reason.  That needs to end.  Someone needs to
inform some choice people here that their faiths are
not the end all no all, and they have no right
denouncing other faiths.  Every attack on Christ I've
witnessed has had no form of spiteful provocation; it
specifically has started because someone here decided
it'd be a kick to spite others.  That needs to end.
I'm willing to stop, but certain other people here
that are quite responsbile for the majority of the
political and religious affray should learn when
enough is enough.  Bush bashing anyone?

Jeremiah