Re: [DMCForum] Hurricane Charley Pictures

Re: [DMCForum] Hurricane Charley Pictures

Somewhere in the next batch of pictures I have some shots of a friends
house that is now only 4 exterior walls sitting next to a house that
only had a few bushes blown out of place.  And the mobile home
communities to the north of us that now looks like giant recycling yards.

We figure at a min we will get lots of rain, and probably some flooding
since in many areas debris is still lining the roads.

Andrei
Scott Mueller wrote:

>Andrei,
>
>The pictures you posted of Charley illustrates the damage of the storm so
>much better than what I have seen on the news and in magazines.
>
>I hope that you are not affected by Frances when she blows through this
>week.
>
>Good luck.
>
>Scott Mueller 002981

click here