[DMCForum] Re: Hurricane Charley Pictures

[DMCForum] Re: Hurricane Charley Pictures

Andrei,

I don't know where you are located (I am in the Disney area and
bracing for Frances...)  Check the Mustard Seed in Orlando.  They
help families that have experienced catastrophic loss and it's all no
charge for furniture clothes etc.  They may be running low on items,
but Carol Kane the founder is wonderful and should be able to point
you or the families affected toward people/organizations that may be
able to help if they cannot.
Physical Address: 12 Mustard Seed Lane Orlando, FL 32810.
Phone: 407-875-2040
Fax: 407-875-3413
E-mail: CarolKane@xxxxxxxxxxx

Maybe this will help,

Michael
VIN# 02944

> If anyone in Florida has any spare furniture they would like to get
rid
> of 3 families I work with lost everything in the storm, and didn't
have
> insurance to cover their losses.  We have found them temporary
places to
> live but they houses are empty and two of the families have young
kids.

> Andrei

click here