Re: [DMCForum] Re: Hurricane Charley Pictures

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Hurricane Charley Pictures

I am down and over in the Fort Myers area.  We are scrambling today to
patch damage from Charley the could let Frances in.  In a way we were
kind of lucky we had so much damage the first time, this time we have
less to lose and lot of people, my self included, never got a chance to
open up the house.  I just have to grab my laptop, lock the door, and
push the DeLorean back into the bushes.

I have a very good contact with Rob & Stucky, and they might be giving
us some of the damaged things they would normally sell in the discount
store.  But I will pass on the Mustard Seed info to everyone.

Andrei

dmcorlando2003 wrote:

>Andrei,
>
>I don't know where you are located (I am in the Disney area and
>bracing for Frances...)  Check the Mustard Seed in Orlando.  They
>help families that have experienced catastrophic loss and it's all no
>charge for furniture clothes etc.  They may be running low on items,
>but Carol Kane the founder is wonderful and should be able to point
>you or the families affected toward people/organizations that may be
>able to help if they cannot.
>Physical Address: 12 Mustard Seed Lane Orlando, FL 32810.
>Phone: 407-875-2040
>Fax: 407-875-3413
>E-mail: CarolKane@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
>Maybe this will help,
>
>Michael
>VIN# 02944
>

>>If anyone in Florida has any spare furniture they would like to get
>>

>rid

>>of 3 families I work with lost everything in the storm, and didn't
>>

>have

>>insurance to cover their losses.  We have found them temporary
>>

>places to

>>live but they houses are empty and two of the families have young
>>

>kids.

>>Andrei
>>

>Yahoo! Groups Links

click here