Re: [DMCForum] Atheists for Jesus

  Even if I saw no proof from God that He
> exists, the
> devil has given me plenty of "tangible" proof to
> support my
> belief.  I have been in situations where things fly
> off of
> walls.  I have been physically assaulted by demons.
> I have
> spoke with them.  I have no doubt who these beings
> were.
> Dealing with demonically possessed people is not a
> fun thing
> to do.

That is so true it's downright frightening.  Those of
you (myself included) who have not experienced
anything of this nature; I guarantee that will make
you want to worship God.

Another thing, we are not here to "please" God.  We
are here to worship Him.  Yes, God is "pleased" when
we live a "good life", but that's not what he wants us
(Christians) to do  (Ephesians 2:8-9.  For by grace
are ye saved through faith; and that not of
yourselves: it is the gift of God:
[9] Not of works, lest any man should boast).

He gives us choices - one being to trust in Christ as
one's Savior, or to not accept the free gift of
salvation.  There needs to be a understanding here.  I
don't just believe in God; I worship Him and am saved
by Him.  ANYONE can believe in God.  Heck, the devil
and the "angels" he took with him believe in God.
They fear him more than anything or anyone else
because they know what's coming.  The devil and his
minions are just out to bring down whoever they can
with them. God also gives us choices and free will in
every day of our lives, that's why everyone sins.  If
God wanted to create everything in 7 days and just
have everyone serve Him, He wouldn't have given us a
free will.  If He wanted our undying attention while
we're here on earth; believe me, He wouldn't have to
do much to make it that way.

Anyway, we all sin, that is a flaw - not of God - but
of humanity (Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come
short of the glory of God).  I never have said I'm
better; I just know I'm saved by the never-ending love
of Christ.  People treat things so reverend such as
someone who dies an instantaneous death to save
another.  Don't get me wrong - that is a act of valor,
but Christ did so much more.  He gave us the only way
to enter unto heaven - (1 John 14:6-7 Jesus saith unto
him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man
cometh unto the Father, but by me.  If ye had known
me, ye should have known my Father also: and from
henceforth ye know him, and have seen him).  Once
again, not all things have to be seen to be believed.
When you TRULY trust in Christ as your Savior, you
don't need any tangible evidence - you have faith.
After all, with evidence, there is no faith - only
confirmation.  What good is faith if it's not tested?

Jeremiah
"But there's more to what you're worth, then you'll
ever comprehend" - 4 Him, song is "Measure of a Man"