Re: [DMCForum] Atheists for Jesus

> My ass will be there.  Well, more than just my ass butt
you get the point.
Seems like that is a win-win situation.

If you are on a budget they just freeze your head.  Maybe
someday they will re-grow the rest of you.

I am seriously hoping to get to be preserved in a similar
fashion.  They have been doing it for hundreds of years.
"They" is the Holy Trinity.  You see when someone lives a
life that is exceeding pleasing to God, when they die, their
bodies don't rot.  They just kind of dry out and smell like
myrrh.  The most recent example of this happening that I
know about is:
http://www.stjohndc.org/stjohndc/English/Who/StJohn.htm
Read the 2nd to the last paragraph first so you get an idea
what I mean. I have to warn you, tho, what they say and how
they say it seems a little weird for someone who hasn't been
in a real church before.

Brother Walt

click here