[DMCForum] Re: ON TOPIC: Broke Brake hose

[DMCForum] Re: ON TOPIC: Broke Brake hose

Andrei - Message received ... I hope that things improve for you
dramatically in the very near future.  I can tell that you are
facing some serious issues.  I really hope for the very best for
you, and everybody else that went through what you did with
Charley.  My father works for FEMA, and had been slated to come to
Florida to help get the cleanup and repairs underway.  Instead, he
was called to Saipan to help with a typhoon cleanup.  Just after he
got there, Super Typhoon Chaba roared through, with 178 mph
sustained winds, and gusts to 238 mph.  At this point, Saipan is
pretty much wasted.  Based on his first-hand account, I can imagine
what went on there in Florida.

Toby Peterson

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Andrei Cular <acular@xxxx> wrote:
> Toby I appreciate the fact you have the OEM hose available
slightly less than DMCH.  However I should have a pair of x-reffed
hoses in my hands friday for less than you sell one hose.  If I
couldn't find them for a significant amount less in a reasonable
time I would have ordered yours.  Cause despite what at least one a--
hole think I do support the vendors.

click here