Re: [DMCForum] Re: ON TOPIC: Broke Brake hose

Re: [DMCForum] Re: ON TOPIC: Broke Brake hose

Major disasters like this seems to bring out the best and worst in
everyone.  It was and still is really bad over here I can only imagine
what your father has seen in Saipan.  A couple professors at the
Community College in Punta Gorda, about 4 miles from the eye wall
recorded sustained 206mph wind for close to 5min and gusts upto 270mph.
I was questioning the equipment till someone from the airport down the
street confirmed similar wind speeds.

tmpintnl@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Andrei - Message received ... I hope that things improve for you
>dramatically in the very near future.  I can tell that you are
>facing some serious issues.  I really hope for the very best for
>you, and everybody else that went through what you did with
>Charley.  My father works for FEMA, and had been slated to come to
>Florida to help get the cleanup and repairs underway.  Instead, he
>was called to Saipan to help with a typhoon cleanup.  Just after he
>got there, Super Typhoon Chaba roared through, with 178 mph
>sustained winds, and gusts to 238 mph.  At this point, Saipan is
>pretty much wasted.  Based on his first-hand account, I can imagine
>what went on there in Florida.
>
>Toby Peterson

click here