Re: [DMCForum] Re: ON TOPIC: Broke Brake hose

Re: [DMCForum] Re: ON TOPIC: Broke Brake hose

Toby I appreciate the fact you have the OEM hose available slightly less
than DMCH.  However I should have a pair of x-reffed hoses in my hands
friday for less than you sell one hose.  If I couldn't find them for a
significant amount less in a reasonable time I would have ordered
yours.  Cause despite what at least one a--hole think I do support the
vendors.

I received one less than polite email telling me I need buy my parts
only from vendors.  So rather than waste too much more of my time, any
other a--holes that are reading this and want to lecture me about
supporting the vendors bring your ass down here to SW Florida and
volunteer some time fixing my house.  Or better yet bring me a new set
of brake hoses from a vendor and install them on my car for me.  Cause
you have no f---ing idea what my situation is or why I want a product
other then what a vendor has to offer.

Andrei

tmpintnl@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Yes - I understand that part number 100459 fits perfectly!
>
>Quantity in Basket: none
>Code: 100459
>Compare at : $39.95
> Your Price: $31.95
>
>33 available for immediate delivery
>
>Toby Peterson
>DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC
>www.delorean-parts.com
>

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Andrei Cular <andreic@xxxx> wrote:

>>Does anyone have a x-reff for the front brake hose PN: 100459?
>>
>>--
>>Andrei Cular
>>Mechanical Engineer
>>Marine Concepts inc.