Re: [DMCForum] Atheists for Jesus

I have a problem with proselytizing.

But, it is part of the brain washing that the church
uses to gain more members (control, and money).
Members are convinced that they need to save everyone
else, and if they all continue to try they will
eventually stumble upon a sucker who will listen, or
even worse take advantage of someone who is in a
fragile state of mind.

If you want to "share God's message", then you should
not be surprised when others who disagree with you
also speak their mind... I guess that makes things
harder for the church when independent thinkers point
out how silly and hypocritical religion is.