Re: [DMCForum] Atheists for Jesus

I respect your opinion, Marc, but there's no reason to
be belligerent.  I only share God's message, so why
should you rebuke what I'm doing?  The only reason
you'd have to say anything hateful to me is if you
didn't want other people to trust in Christ as their
Savior.  Since you don't believe in Him, then there
really shouldn't be any reason you should have
anything derogative to say.  Unless of course, that's
just your nature.

One more thing, I don't create firestorms like this to
be a pest.  I only do it when my faith is attacked
without reason, and people keep perpetuating it.  When
people stop attacking Christ, I will be as quiet as
the churchmouse I've been since joining this list
except of course for DeLorean technical questions.

Jeremiah
Matthew 10:33 - But whosoever shall deny me before
men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in
heaven.