RE: [DMCForum] Atheists for Jesus

><snip>
>If I am wrong about this Jesus thing then I lost nothing.
><snip>

Considering that people are living longer lives as the years pass, why not
cover all bases?

http://www.alcor.org/

My ass will be there.  Well, more than just my ass butt you get the point.
Seems like that is a win-win situation.

Greg

PS - No, I am not affiliated with the company.  But, if you sign up now I
get a free t-shirt when they freeze me!  It's gonna be cold in there and you
know what that does to a guy.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here