RE: Marc Stop!!! Re: [DMCForum] Atheists for Jesus

RE: Marc Stop!!! Re: [DMCForum] Atheists for Jesus

Now I have gotten myself in and out of the Political debates, more often out
as of late (just hit the delete button a lot), but this comment needs
addressed...

No one side is all the same.  Not all conservatives are the same and no
liberals are the same.  I have seen hatred come form both liberals (not Marc
because we all know he is not one -- I read this list carefully Marc) and
conservatives.  Both sides know they are right and therefore the other side
is crazy.  I for one try to treat others as I would like to be treated.

This is why I believe in a few years (or decades) there will be no liberals
or conservatives, but a very big grey area which is where I live.  I have
seen bleeding heart liberals (not a bad thing, my mother is one and damn
proud of it), and staunch conservatives ( my father-in-law, who believes the
best person ever born was Regan).  I also have owned several businesses in
my short life, one employing 75+ employees and generating $10 million in
sales each year.  I see the side of big business and the side of the handout
people (that?s what I call my mother, every time we see a homeless person
she hands them money).  I am somewhere in the middle, not handing out money
to every homeless person and not dumping my eco-killing stuff into the
drinking water and air.  But no where have I expressed hatred to anyone on
this list, and I consider myself a Liberal Conservative.  So there lol.

Holy Christ I have written a dusey...  Sorry guys I better go to bed, it has
been a long day.

Speaking of long days, we got our furnace running down here now!!!!  We are
now melting our Aluminum.

Jack Stiefel
www.fmtimemachine.com
Direct listen link: www.live365.com/stations/radiocape