Marc Stop!!! Re: [DMCForum] Atheists for Jesus

Marc Stop!!! Re: [DMCForum] Atheists for Jesus

Marc
Just forget politics for for a few min...  You liberals are all the same
and just leave your hate out of a conservation ;) I bet if we were
talking about your mother changing your diaper as a baby you would get
Bush into it somehow...

Andrei