[DMCForum] Re: Clutch replacement procedure

[DMCForum] Re: Clutch replacement procedure

It's not that big of a deal - I'll just get it done. I was simply
curious. As for "If it wasn't so it wouldn't have been printed in BIG
BOLD LETTERS", I disagree. The fact that a company says "You must do
x" does not necessarily make it so, even if they print it in big bold
letters.

-Ryan

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxx> wrote:
> If it wasnt so Centerforce would have not printed it in BIG BOLD
> LETTERS, call Centerforce for yourself and call PJ Grady and ask what
> he would do.
>
> Mark V
>

> On Monday, August 30, 2004, at 05:46  PM, DMCVIN6683 wrote:
>
> > For the Centerforce clutch warranty this must be done, you also
have to
> > have a receipt of the resurfacing of the flywheel from what i remember
> > for the clutch warranty. It is a waste of time to do all of that work
> > and not get the flywheel resurfaced because it will wear out faster on
> > a glazed up flywheel.
> >
> > Mark V
> >

> > On Monday, August 30, 2004, at 01:13  PM, ryanpwright wrote:
> >
> >> Also.... The clutch kit says the friction surface of the flywheel
MUST
> >> (in big bold capital letters) be resurfaced.
> >>
> >> Is this so? Or is it more like brake rotors, where it's often claimed
> >> you have to resurface the rotors but if they aren't grooved or
> >> otherwise damaged you don't really have to?
> >>
> >> Thanks again,
> >>
> >> -Ryan

> >> Yahoo! Groups Links
> >>

> > Yahoo! Groups Links