Re: [DMCForum] Atheists for Jesus

Created to please God??  WHY would a God create a
being for the purpose of pleasing it?!  This is just
silly.

About about the other millions of life forms on the
planet.  Non-Humans please God too?

If I had the power to create something like the earth
(in 7 days, no less), I think I would not be creating
a species of animal for the purpose of obeying me, or
pleasing me....  and if God created me in his image, I
can be too far off!  LOL

--- Walter Coe <Whalt@xxxxxxx> wrote:

<SNIP>

> happens.  Otherwise I don't know what I am or what I
> am
> meant for other than I am some sort of lifeform
> created to
> please God.  Okay cool.  But what does that mean?  I
<SNIP>