Re: [DMCForum] Atheists for Jesus

> So sad, a bunch of individuals who can work on a car
> that is so intricate and complex in nature, but are so
> bitter towards a religion that

Jeremiah, forget about the complexities and intricacies of
cars and just consider the nature of reality.  How can
anyone get anything done when they don't understand what
reality is?  I'm just apparently stuck in this situation
(life) trying to do the right thing while not understanding
what I am.  It seems that life is a ridiculous dream that I
should be able to wake up from.  I mean, reality is
ridiculous.  The only redeeming thing of merit is that God
likes to forgive us, and eventually everything will be made
right (except for those unlucky souls in hell).  So what am
I to do?  Nothing else matters except getting the hell out
of this life in a Christian manner, and what can I bring
with me?  Not a damn thing except for other believing souls.
No other accomplishment matters.  I tell you... I have a
very hard time putting up with living as a so-called rich
man.  It is all for naught.

And then even when we get out of this mess (living in a
sinful fallen state) what are we to do afterwards?  How can
we live forever?  I have a terrible memory.  If we live
forever then will our memories eventually overfill?  Or are
we programmed to forget?  We are not infinite beings (I
think).  Well, I guess I'll worry about that when it
happens.  Otherwise I don't know what I am or what I am
meant for other than I am some sort of lifeform created to
please God.  Okay cool.  But what does that mean?  I look
forward to a time when I can look back on all this and maybe
try to forget the bad stuff while remembering the good
things.

I just had to get that off of my chest.  It probably doesn't
make any sense.  And probably no sane person should talk
like this. ;-)

Brother Walt, the monk wannabe

click here