Re: [DMCForum] Atheists for Jesus

Walt,

Revelation 21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and
there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor
crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the
former things are passed away.

I'm sorry I don't have more time to go into more.  I
respect what you've said; I just got to get to class
in like 10 minutes =P.  We'll talk more, I promise.
Thank you for being benign with your response.