Re: [DMCForum] Barefoot Farrar

Walter Coe wrote:
> That is total BS.  It is just a matter of personal
> prejudice.  In other parts of the world it is taboo for
> women to be seen "bare faced", i.e., to not wear a veil.

Well, I used this argument against one of my co-workers: if the kid who
works in the office can wear his "Dickies" mesh-backed baseball cap 25
degrees to the right of his face, then I can kick off my shoes. At least
I take off my hat in the building!

> I wash
> my feet every day.  How often do they wash their shoes?

Another good argument. I'll keep that one in my pocket for future
reference. :)

Three days without cigarettes, five days without shoes... Sometimes life
changes in leaps and bounds. Who knows, maybe next I'll meet a
brilliant, tall young woman with a good smile and a knack for playing
the cello.

Eh. One thing at a time. DeLorean first, then woman. LOL

--Farrar

click here