Re: [DMCForum] Barefoot Farrar

> I imagine the moderation wouldn't be as strict as it is on
the DML. The
barefooters I'm sure have thicker skin. ;)

ha ha!  Good one Farrar.

> He said "Well, maybe we could work that
into your show ... 'The Barefoot DJ, kick off your shoes
like he does.'"

Well there you go!  Maybe it is time you started sneaking in
some public service announcements. ;-)

> A female co-worker of mine told me that not wearing shoes
to work was "unprofessional,"

That is total BS.  It is just a matter of personal
prejudice.  In other parts of the world it is taboo for
women to be seen "bare faced", i.e., to not wear a veil.

For me the curse of shoes has been lifted.  I see that bad
habit for what it is.  There are people who think it is
"dirty" for me to walk barefoot in their businesses.  I wash
my feet every day.  How often do they wash their shoes?

Walt    Tampa, Florida

click here