Re: [DMCForum] Barefoot Farrar

Wow, see Farrar?  I told you so; I told you so.  See
everyone else?  {crow, crow, quack}  Farrar, you should use
that in your membership application essay to the Society for
Barefoot Living f/k/a the Dirty Sole Society.  Membership is
free.  And they have a discussion forum like this one, well,
no, not like this one.  It is like the DML. *cough*
moderated.  I need not say more. :-)

I have been barefoot 99+% of the time going on over four
months.  I keep a thin pair of flip flops* in my briefcase
just in case they try to kick me out of some place.  I have
used all kinds of strategies for dealing with shoddies who
want me to wear shoes in their businesses.  It really
teaches one about the human condition & psyche.

* = These flip flops I made myself years ago since I was
sort of a cobbler/shoe scientist in a former hobby.  It took
me many years to finally make the perfect pair of shoes --
none!  Lose the shoes guys!  C'mon.  This is just too much
fun and makes too much sense.  Just do it.  (And in the case
of Nike, Just don't do it.)

Barefoot Walt    Tampa, Florida

click here