[DMCForum] Re: Would like to do something else cool.

[DMCForum] Re: Would like to do something else cool.

Marc, was the engine fully functional with the Island twin turbo
kit? And any plans to sell it in the future? I want to buy a 3rd D
in rough shape in the next year or so, and one possibly needing an
engine. Might have use for that engine, maybe.

Joe OBrien

2524 & 16634