RE: [DMCForum] Re: Paying for college

>Who was in office when what happened??  You talking
>about the Clinton years where the only people not
>making money were dead?  Or the last time the economy
>sucked, under Bush Sr?

There are many factors that effect the economy other than who is in office.
No matter who is in office, the economy among other things is either blamed
on them, or they are heralded as turning things around.  Change does not
happen that fast.

>If offered, I will probably take it..  I don't have
>much choice.

I will bet you will be losing less than I did when the bubble burst :)
Ironically, I think the bubble bursting had less to do with Clinton, even
though I don't like him, and more to do with greedy people in the VC market
throwing money around.

Greg

click here