Re: [DMCForum] Re: Would like to do something else cool.

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Would like to do something else cool.

The engine ran fine, but I suspect there was a broken
ring.  Under boost, the oil filler would sometimes pop
out of the valve cover, twice it even shot oil out of
there landing on the turbo's and burning up..   I
drove the car that way for almost 10 years!  LOL

I do plan on selling the turbos, and the engine..
However, I was holding off until the car was back up
and running with the conversion.  In the event that
the project if a failure, I want a PRV to put back in!
:)

If I don't get a job soon, I might consider selling
some or all of my DeLorean stuff.