Re: [DMCForum] Happy happy [was: Flavia / Andrei connexion]

Re: [DMCForum] Happy happy [was: Flavia / Andrei connexion]

Ah yes, who can forget "Monty Python Live at the Hollywood Bowl"? :)

They reprised "Sit On My Face" (with a special end...ing) and the
Lumberjack Song at the George Harrison tribute -- good DVD. Check that
out for more goodies. :)

I too have fun playing weird things in my office. I once got rid of my
boss by playing Yma Sumac's "Goomba Boomba" ... and at the moment, it's
"Space Ghost's Surf & Turf"! Highly entertaining. I recommend them for
anyone who remembers Cartoon Planet.

Glad to hear you're doing well down there. I believe I forgot to thank
you and the rest of the Floridians for sucking up all the bad weather.
Last week we had cooler temperatures and partly cloudy skies. Now we're
back into the 90s with high humidity and thunderstorms every afternoon.
But then again you all paid a great price.

--Farrar

Andrei Cular wrote:
> Ah yes the wonderful bring out your dead scene.  How about "he has a
> wife you know  Incontineta Buttocks" or a favorite  of mine to play when
> we have a temp in the office  "Sit on my face and tell me that you love
> me, I'll sit on yours and tell you I love you too"
>
> Well the good news is all my friends that were displaced now have places
> to live so I can go back to my house once power and water are back on.

click here