[DMCForum] Happy happy [was: Flavia / Andrei connexion]

[DMCForum] Happy happy [was: Flavia / Andrei connexion]

"I feel happy! I feel happy!"
--Last words of old man in 'Monty Pythhon & the Holy Grail' (Before
being clubbed on the head.)

Good thing I'm mostly happy with the rest of my life.

Have fun moving. Enjoy the Big Truck. :)

-Farrar

Andrei Cular wrote:
> Wealth and material items are pointless if you are not happy with life
> in general.  After seeing how easy it was for my friends to loose almost
> everything but the cloths on their backs and their minivan I quickly
> reconsidered my priority of getting moved back into my house.
>
> Andrei
>
> Farrar Hudkins wrote:
>

>>Now I feel poor. Over the years I spent all my money on musical
>>instruments and audio equipment. :(

click here