[DMCForum] Re: Flavia / Andrei connexion

[DMCForum] Re: Flavia / Andrei connexion

I'm speachless.

So I'll let the Forum compare my toys with yours:

1997 Plymouth Neon -Daily driver (with hail damage from Oklahoma)
2003 2.4Ghz Dell HD 40GB, ATI Tv Tuner, 17" screen, 512Mb Ram, DVD,
CD-R, Creative webcam/digital cam All in One Lexmark printer, Linksys
802.11G wireless router, pirated software.... lots of computer crap.
HP 12C
12 speed Roadmaster bike from Walmart (with a flat tire)
Books
50+ pair of shoes
Stuffed animals
Make-up

yes that's all :)  Damn, long way till I get my D.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Andrei Cular <andreic@xxxx> wrote:
> Well starting with cars newest first.
> 1997 Ford F250 powerstroke
> 1990 Porsche 944s2 Cabrio (daily driver)
> 1990 Nissan 240sx  (4 sale)
> 1988 Nissan 300zx  2+2 (4 sale)
> 1981 DeLorean DMC-12
> 2x 1974 VW Karmann Ghia (1 is drivable)
> 1972 VW super beetle (long term project)
>
> Boats:
> 18' Aluminum canoe
> 1985 14' Aluminum john boat
> 1978 25' Luhrs sport fish
> 1978 22' Mako CenterConsole (brothers boat but always in my back
yard)

> Then I have a full shop worth of tools.  The only thing I can't do
on a
> car is mount and ballance tires. And I also have all kinds of
> non-automotive gadgets and computer stuff scattered between 3
different
> houses...
>

> Andrei
> Flavia wrote:
>
> >My name is Portuguese, not Italian!
> >Andrei, What are these toys? A Delorean and????

click here