RE: [DMCForum] Re: PCV Routes Manifold Vacuum Through The Crankcase

RE: [DMCForum] Re: PCV Routes Manifold Vacuum Through The Crankcase

>>it is interesting to note that you would adjust your price depending
>>on how you feel about someone else.<
>
>Well duh. Who doesn't? Give me a break...

Any self-respecting business or person.

>> Actually, no.  It depends on how someone learns.<
>
>Actually yes, if you use that time to learn. Learning a learned
>skill, or haven't you learned that?

Again, actually, no.  Not everyone learns the same way, or at the same pace.

>Puleeese. I'm not here *every* night am I? Do you see me as equal to
>you (or certain others) as far as participation?

Thankfully no, so this place is actually enjoyable at times.

>Look, you may have the time for this but I don't. So until I once
>again stumble into this cesspool I'll clear a few thinsg up.

If it's so horrible here then just unsubscribe.

>Second: I don't take much of this seriously. It's just an internet BB
>about a car, and not much of a car at that. Lol, and if I took any of
>this seriously I surely would have told *you* to f%ck off by now. I
>still might, except you'll know only because I'll simply lower you to
>the ignore level...a place not even Bill has reached.

Wow, we have never heard you once before mention that the car "is not much
of one at that".  So, it seems to me that I challenged you and you didn't
like that.  You can feel free to tell me to fuck off or put me on ignore,
which ever you prefer.  Both are a very easy route to take.
But...wait...wait a minute...oh, sorry, I thought I was about to give a shit
what you thought of me.

>Third: My history and experience comes out in dribbles. If I spelled
>it all out in chronological order you'd see it wasn't difficult at
>all to accomplish, at least not for someone motivated. Keerist, I
>haven't even publically mentioned the other stuff you already know
>about: exotic foreign chix, free travel, summer house abroad, my work
>at Chornobyl, to name a few. (I could go on but I don't want your
>insecurity ramping up to the point where you'll accuse me of
>boasting).

No, I think you took care of the boasting part all by yourself.

>I do what I do because it's who I am, not to impress. Some people
>strive to escape mediocrity, others thrive on it. Sue me if you want,
>but don't fault me for your being in a different place.

Yep, I prefer to live in mediocrity as it's so much easier.  God, how I envy
you :)

Greg

click here