[DMCForum] Re: PCV Routes Manifold Vacuum Through The Crankcase

[DMCForum] Re: PCV Routes Manifold Vacuum Through The Crankcase

>And of course the Everlasting Knowitall (CheckSix3)<

Thats MR. Knowitall to you...have a little respect eh?

As such, I'm forced to point out you're wrong (again) about "manifold
vacuum" being in the crankcase (and don't tell me how the oil
breather is ported to the cold start pipe), although you're right
about the other bank being purged through the timing cover. I won't
bother to explain the system though, you're too deaf. Why don't you
simply measure it and see? Forget about vacuum leaks and mixture
effects for now, just stick with the PVC system.

Btw, I'm a member of the American Vacuum Society and have years of
high and ultra-high vacuum experience so I'd be glad to correct you
on the basic misconceptions you seem to have about "vacuum" in
general. What it is, where it comes from, how to measure it, make it
and use it. No? Oh thats right, you think using engines to evac A/C
systems is OK. Btw, did I mention I'm also EPA 608 and 609 certified?
Among lots of other things, I know what I know for good
reasons...whats your excuse?

About how the coil makes HV, maybe you'd like a little lesson in the
principles of induction and flux dynamics. Then at least you'd sound
like you know what you're talking about. Again no? I didn't think so.

The comments about the IGN module, now those were just plain
hilarious...

click here