Re: [DMCForum] Re: PCV Routes Manifold Vacuum Through The Crankcase

content22207 wrote:

> Since your engine is running so well, I will refer all future
> technical questions to you (Sorry Dave Delman). And Jim Strickland,
> who once had the audacity to state that higher compression *LOWERS* HP
> (why didn't anyone jump all over him for that?). And Martin who
> insists the DeLorean is perfect as it left the factory (Message
> #16339, replying to my Message #16324). And of course the Everlasting
> Knowitall (CheckSix3).

As a religious man, you will be aware of the various arguments
surrounding interpretations of the bible. If you read someone saying
"The glass is half empty" you immediately conclude, and quote them as
saying; "the glass is half full of water". You really do see what you
want to see in our messages, and every time you do it,. you make
yourself look a pratt.

BTW I'm happy to admit that I've never worked out Yahoo's search engine
to be able to easily search through old messages, so all your quoting of
message numbers is really little help

Martin

click here