Re: [DMCForum] Walt, give us updates on the storm

Re: [DMCForum] Walt, give us updates on the storm

It looks like Tampa will be fine.  If you see the
DMCForum.org web site go down, it's probably because the
server is on Davis Island(s) and it went underwater.  I was
more worried for Samuel, but now it looks like Andrei is the
one who's gonna get it.  If there is a storm surge like they
say then his house should get flooded... about right now as
I type this.  145mph winds and a 10 to 18' storm surge.  I
hope his rollerblades have brakes.

If it wasn't for modern communications, I couldn't tell
anything is amiss.  The sky is overcast.  There is an
occasional light rain.  It isn't windy.

But it was kinda freaky driving home.  Businesses are
closed.  There is almost no traffic out.  Parking lots are
empty.

Walt    Tampa, Florida

click here