[DMCForum] part two

While they were working on the engine, they got tired of the cover
falling down or using the pink stick I left them to hold the cover up,
so they filed a small notch toward the front of the louvered cover
and the engine prop fits in there perfectly.  Great quick-fix.

And just this morning, an unaware Keith sliced his thumb on the
razor sharp edges that Bill discovered the other day.  The first thing
I did when I brought the car home was to duct tape over them since
my door panel is still in the trunk.

congratulate me ----   :))) I am now an official Delorean driver!!!!!!

click here