[DMCForum] My apologies

DMC Forum,

I had hoped to be a source of entertaining and engaging debate for
the forum and learn more about DMC and owners as I think this
subculture is facinating.  When Dave approached me he thought it
would be a good mix and I initially agreed.  I have since realized
that my political interests are peaked now because of the upcoming
election and so I never did establish a valid standing as a
automotive enthusiast.  For that I must and do apologize.

I apologize to the group for "crashing your party" and bringing too
much political passion to the post.  Apparently, some of the members
don't like it when people point out their fallacies unless they can
footnote it with a discussion about why the prowler motor is a
natural choice for a legitimate swap.  I won't ever have the
opportunity to defend my position that the DMC is underpowered,
though fun to drive.  I won't be able to openly debate Dave about
his plan to build a crazy 400+ HP PRV.  I acknowledge that it would
have been better to start here, but what's done is done.

My 5 days in the forum just wasn't enough time for me to put aside
my passion for the debate.  Again, I apologize and leave you with
one final thought.  I never took the debate personal and more
importantly, I never took it to a personal level, unlike the folks
that engaged in nasty name calling. (you know who you are).  If
calling someone who purports liberal arguments a "liberal" or if
pointing out that one's argument is based on lies is considered
personal, than I am in the wrong forum to begin with.

To anyone I offended, including those that called for my departure,
I apologize.  I meant no offense and I wish you all a happy and fun
forum!

Regards,

Robert

PS FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!!