Re: [DMCForum] "The Air Car" (not a hovercraft)

Re: [DMCForum] "The Air Car" (not a hovercraft)

Japan has been the pinnacle of quality control for years, and it has to
be said that other european manufacturers are getting better and better
(although curiously BMW seems to losing its way)

There are lots of Japanese cars over here too, but as petrol is so
expensive, the "boy racers" as we call them, tend to drive Vauxhall
Novas, Citroen Saxos, Ford Fiestas and KA's - all cars with 1.1 -1.4
litre engines, and they're the laughing stock of everyone else on the
road - kind of like your ricers. Serious Jap cars like the Skyline and
300ZX, Subaru Impreza and Mitsubishi Evo get a lot of respect.

Martin