From: Walter Coe [mailto:Whalt@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 2:42 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] "The Air Car" (not a hovercraft)

> P.S.  I deleted the botched message from the list so no
need to look
for it.

Dude, you need to chill out.  Who cares about a few typos?
This is an informal discussion group.  Shoes optional.  BTW,
what's your name again?  You should make it show up with
your e-mail address.  It can't be that hard to do.  Even I
figured it out.

> Heck even my Sea Doo's have had written recalls.

Jack, dude, we need to go out riding.  I recently rode the
Little Manatee with Mike Cohee while he was down from
Maryland visiting his parents.  I'm going to get some pics
of that online soon along with all those DCS2004 pics.  Man!
I hate thinking about HTML...  As you can tell, one-shot
links work pretty well for my programming style.

Walt