[DMCForum] Re: "The Air Car" (not a hovercraft)

[DMCForum] Re: "The Air Car" (not a hovercraft)

I wasn't getting worked up about it.  Just though my subject line
looked a little stupid.  Then I saw the pretty delete button and
thought I'd give it a try.

Mike is my name.  I'm in Orlando just down the road from you.  I
used to jet ski a lot around Dunedin when my brother lived in Lutz.
Since he moved I haven't been over too much.

They might find me If I put my name on my emails.  They're reading
all of this you know.  :)

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> > P.S.  I deleted the botched message from the list so no
> need to look
> for it.
>
> Dude, you need to chill out.  Who cares about a few typos?
> This is an informal discussion group.  Shoes optional.  BTW,
> what's your name again?  You should make it show up with
> your e-mail address.  It can't be that hard to do.  Even I
> figured it out.
>
> > Heck even my Sea Doo's have had written recalls.
>
> Jack, dude, we need to go out riding.  I recently rode the
> Little Manatee with Mike Cohee while he was down from
> Maryland visiting his parents.  I'm going to get some pics
> of that online soon along with all those DCS2004 pics.  Man!
> I hate thinking about HTML...  As you can tell, one-shot
> links work pretty well for my programming style.
>
> Walt

click here