Re: [DMCForum] Just bought a lot of stuff for car

Re: [DMCForum] Just bought a lot of stuff for car

> Walt, you order yours yet.  We can install them together
sometime or
we can do mine then yours when you get it.

Mine is ordered per se.  I don't know what I'm getting, and
Toby & Misty probably don't know either.  My guess is that
they need time to test it some more before they sell it.

> side mirrors (just the glass),

I saw a rough cut flat mirror that I thought was a home made
job.  But the owner of the car told me it came from DMCH.
I'm curious to see what you got.

> Still need to get lowering springs, waiting for DMCH's
price to go
down.

Speaking of springs, Jim Sleeth & I are planning to do
springs next week probably either Tuesday or Wednesday.  I'm
putting DMCH ones on my front, and PJ Grady springs on Jim's
front.  I got the spring compression tool that Martin G
d/b/a DMUK likes as well as the one that DMCH likes.  So
we'll see which works better.  You are welcome to come &
watch & be there to call an ambulance if a spring takes my
head off. :-P

Walt

click here