[DMCForum] Just bought a lot of stuff for car

[DMCForum] Just bought a lot of stuff for car

I jsut ordered around a thousand in parts over past few days.  I
ordered the new wings aloft kit with alarm, door actuator, intake
hose and heat stove hose, driver seat back, muffler heat sheild
(replace the asbestos), side mirrors (just the glass), exterior
screws, tail lamp circuit boards, and a couple minor things.  Most
of all I cant wait to get the wings alfot kit on.

Walt, you order yours yet.  We can install them together sometime or
we can do mine then yours when you get it.

Still need to get lowering springs, waiting for DMCH's price to go
down.

click here