[DMCForum] Re: Kerry...

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxx>
wrote:
> All politicians "flip-flop", "waffle", "change their minds", "have
> change of heart", or whatever you'd care to call it.

Uh, no they don't.  Some actually have principles and core beliefs.
There is a stark difference between changing your mind and adopting
whatever view energizes your base constituency.  If Kerry has simply
changed his mind, it wouldn't be that big of a deal.  The sad fact
is that he continues to choose opposing viewpoints depending on
whatever is most popular at the moment.  When he started the
primary, he was staunchly for the war as he can be seen in
interviews and on the senate floor.  Once his nomination was
threatened by Howard Dean, who was widely popular because of his
anti-war views, his political savvy kicked into high gear and he
became anti-war.  This is a man of NO PRINCIPLES WHATSOEVER!

click here