[DMCForum] Fear Bush.

I think most of what he has done is a "good show".

The real defense for terrorism is good intelligence,
and then to act on that intelligence.  (something he
did not do so well prior to 9/11).

As I see pictures of what is going on in Newark this
week due to the latest terror threat, I laugh.. If a
terrorist is sitting somewhere with a truck full of
explosives, he can drive the truck anywhere he wants.
Does not have to be Newark, NJ.

The action is on the wrong side (for lack of a better
term).  It is impossible to protect every site, all of
the time...

With all of these warnings and such, the terrorist are
winning without doing anything!

Again, My opinion is Bush wants to use fear to gain
popularity.  Make the masses think HE will protect
them.