[DMCForum] Re: Anyone got a job for Marc?

[DMCForum] Re: Anyone got a job for Marc?

You need to apply for jobs in Silicon Valley.  Your salary won't
look too large there.  Of course you won't be able to buy a house
until you retire and leave the state.

Have you looked at ATI Technologies.  We have been doing a lot of
hiring in network and network security lately (almost exclusively
Windows).  We don't outsource either.  We are always looking for
good software people too.  Offices in Orlando, Boston(Marlboro),
Ontario and Silicon Valley.