[DMCForum] Anyone got a job for Marc?

I worked for Bell-Labs/AT&T/Lucent for 13 years
supporting their computer systems.  Mostly Windows
based, but some Unix.  Also did some networking,
routers, firewalls and such.  Most of my experience is
in Microsoft based stuff.

In the past 18 months, I have sent out at minimum 15
resumes a week.  I have had maybe 6 interviews.  The
most common reason for rejection has been that I made
too much money at my previous job..  and although I am
willing to take a pay cut, they would rather hire
someone who is "Less likely to leave when the market
gets better".

Most of the jobs do back round checks, so lying about
my salary does not work either.