Re: [DMCForum] Bush

In this day and age? Not one. What with people mixing politics and
religion and thus distorting the meaning and purpose of both, I think
it's important to keep the line drawn.

These days people care more about a man's religion than his personality.
That's what troubles me.

Maybe I've been living in the "deep south" too long, but I know that
when I see a "looking for friends" ad in the newspaper and it says
"Anyone who is a white protestant is fine with me", something's wrong.
(No kidding. It wasn't even a "personals" ad. Sad, eh?)

--Farrar

timnagin wrote:
> While I agree, how many presidential candidates do you think could run on a
> campaign that they are atheist?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here