From: Marc Levy <mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Bush

My religion issues have nothing to do with a violation
of the church/state line.

If I agreed with the religious values of the
administration, I doubt I would feel any different
about it.

--- Eric Itzel < eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > wrote:

> Does the current administration personally bother
> you and your beliefs
> with it's position towards religion?

> I'm gonna assume your point of view for this next
> bit- Let's look at
> some of the other ethnic/religious groups all over
> the world who are
> oppressed by another, dominant religion, and compare
> our experience with
> theirs. The Mumbawi-Ugabuga muslim tribe of Africa
> makes the Republicans
> look like a bunch of preschool bullies when it comes
> to that sort of
> thing.
<SNIP>

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
<http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12990i25s/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1091648220/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt
p://companion.yahoo.com> click here

s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=153720014>

  _____