From: Marc Levy <mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Another Joke..

Having been to your shop, and met you.. I can see why
they use you.  You should be proud of what you have
built there..

In this part of the country, everyone has a "computer
friend".  There is stiff competition for doing
computer support..  Maybe if I was a better marketing
guy, I could build up my private consulting a bit...
But frankly, I liked working for someone else.  Being
my own boss has it's disadvantages.

--- Eric Itzel <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
> I say that because I am 1. I receive many calls from
> people who thank me
> for being American, but I cost money and they pay
> it.

<SNIP>

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
<http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129ol0sie/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1091649545/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt
p://companion.yahoo.com> click here

s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=943555822>

  _____