RE: [DMCForum] Another Joke..

>Sick..
>
>but, as we type, Dell, America Online, and a bunch of other tech
>companies are getting their nuts kicked in for moving their helpdesks
>overseas. I have never met anyone who's thrilled to talk to Habbib about
>concerning dial-up or Windows XP issues.
>
>They'll be back.
>
>Eric

I am completely against outsourcing and I agree they will be back.  Was it
Dell who announced they would be moving everything back to the US?  I am not
sure, but someone did.  Whoever it was, stated they saw no financial benefit
for moving over there.  It took me literally a month to get a Dell warranty
resolved, and the warranty ran out while I was having to deal with them.

One of the companies we do work for recently opened their offices in India.
The people we deal with speak near-perfect English, but don't understand a
single thing you are trying to convey.

I am to the point now where I will ask people where they are when I call,
and if they aren't in the US I hang up and call back.  Try asking next time.
Some will say they can't tell you, which obviously means they are not in the
US.

Greg

click here