RE: [DMCForum] is this still the "delorean forum"????

RE: [DMCForum] is this still the "delorean forum"????

dcs 2006 is going to be even better

Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:I don't take any of it personal.. so I can sit with
anyone who is not embarrassed to be seen with me!  LOL

> Yea, and it is going to be very interesting at the
> next meet, what with all
> the musical chairs depending on the topic of
> discussion.
<SNIP>

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT